ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What might this be?

Ive had the head gasket, cambelt and the TDC Sensor changed/done now its all put back together and working, had to fill the water level up twice but i was told this is normal as the water needs to get back into the system, but it smells like burning oil burning at the rear of the car and you can smell it really bad inside the car, i was just woundering what it may be?

Thanks Chris

Ive had the head gasket, cambelt and the TDC Sensor changed/done now its all put back together and working, had to fill the water level up twice but i was told this is normal as the water needs to get back into the system, but it smells like burning oil burning at the rear of the car and you can smell it really bad inside the car, i was just woundering what it may be?

Thanks Chris

How long has it been like this.

Nearly every time i change a head gasket i touch the exhaust with my dirty gloves and has to burn the oil off.

also could be an Oil Breather not been put back on.