ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What kind of paint?

Writen off dci 100
Hi all

im looking into getting my cup wheels refurbed in white, and i want to paint my calipers blue what would be the best paint to do this with

im going to take the calipers off and bead blast them at work, would it be ok to paint the whole thing

if anybody has any pics of there own calipers they would be apreciated

cheers peeps

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
yep, if u use smooth hammerite, but do a good prep job before, u can get a stunning finish. doesnt take long, doesnt cost much, but makes it look loads better

Writen off dci 100
thats why i want to take them off as i can bead blast them which gives a nice finish as it is

one more thing can you get stickers to for your calipers, before you take this the wrong way lol i just want either "sport" or "rs" or something on those lines (not brembo or AP) just to make them stand out a bit more

Petrol Blue 182.
sticker shop would make them up for you, but i presume they wouldnt last long with the heat?

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
thats why i want to take them off as i can bead blast them which gives a nice finish as it is

one more thing can you get stickers to for your calipers, before you take this the wrong way lol i just want either "sport" or "rs" or something on those lines (not brembo or AP) just to make them stand out a bit more

yeh i think u can but some peel off with the heat, u cud always cut out a stencil or something similar n white hammerite them, altho it wud be a bit pointless buyin a tin just for that lol