ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**what is quicker **

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

A focus RS would destroy a clio 182.....it does under 15 secs to 100mph,which is well within V6 255 territory

ian

BMW 120i Sport

My family have owned three fords and theyve all rusted and crumbled, relatively squeek free but still plastic fantastic with poor paint finishes.

My Fiesta Zetec-S just turned 4 years old and the rust is incredible for its age (started rusting at three years old). Worse still, you take it back to the dealer and they tell you its not covered under warranty as its "not a failure of the anti-corrosion layer".

tw*ts. Hence why I bought a 182.

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 24 November 2004
Quote: Originally posted by RobHardyUK on 24 November 2004 and not getting sued by people killing themselfs.

is that possible if theyre dead?

Nice to see a bunch of CHILDREN trying to compare the cards!!! (Im too old)

My 182 beats your 911 (Ha Ha )

Does no one understand ability. Most of the muppets here could not drive a milk float.

I have watched you children for far too long. Stop trying to compare anything you. 1st of all: are not capable of: 2nd of all: far too young to know what you are talking about. 3rd GROW UP

I Welome a debate.

By the way I do have a PM

Mind you

Go for it you children

Quote: Originally posted by blaze on 27 November 2004
Nice to see a bunch of CHILDREN trying to compare the cards!!! (Im too old)My 182 beats your 911 (Ha Ha )Does no one understand ability. Most of the muppets here could not drive a milk float.I have watched you children for far too long. Stop trying to compare anything you. 1st of all: are not capable of: 2nd of all: far too young to know what you are talking about. 3rd GROW UPI Welome a debate. By the way I do have a PM Mind youGo for it you children

Blaze - not seen you post for a long time. Wasnt it you who drove a couple of hundred miles for our AP22 meet at Ladybower in 2002? As for Cliosport being full of childish muppets, thats old news :p