ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is more aero-dynamic

Cup spoiler I would have thought as its lower and less steep. Conversely I would expect the V6 spoiler to give more downforce as its offering more resistance to air passing over.

Trophy No. 440
Baldylocks is right.

The whole point of a spoiler is that it is not aerodynamic. It is there to produce downforce and therefore also produces drag. That is why it is called a "spoiler", because it "spoils" the airflow.

The smaller and shallower it is the less effect it has and is, therefore, more aerodynamic.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Id say ultimately... their would be a negigable even for sumone who drives like you stevo...;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The Clio has a terrible drag coefficient anyway.

CD of 0.35 I think, pretty abismal really, spoilers can't make it much worse...

M2 Competition
Below 100 the spoilers wont come into effect.

The front ends light because you have a boot full of engine fred! ;) hehe

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
some spoilers are diffusers of air ,the aero kit on my old alfa gtv reduces drag from 0.33 to 0.29 thus all 3.0V6 gtvs with aero kits do 158mph and non aero kit ones do 150 mph so not all spoilers create drag to slow you down,