ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What headlights/side repeaters?

1.2 Mk2 Clio
Hello, still sorting my 1.2 out and I'm just replacing a clouded headlight (wouldn't polish up sadly) so I thought I'll replace the headlight bulbs with brighter ones. Trouble is, I know nothing about the bulbs. What should I be sticking in them that is an improvement over the ones in and also I'd much rather prefer straight swapping bulbs. It's a MK2 2001 Clio Dynamique. Any help would be appreciated. Also doing the side repeaters too so any tips on those would be appreciated.

Cheers lads

Hello, still sorting my 1.2 out and I'm just replacing a clouded headlight (wouldn't polish up sadly) so I thought I'll replace the headlight bulbs with brighter ones. Trouble is, I know nothing about the bulbs. What should I be sticking in them that is an improvement over the ones in and also I'd much rather prefer straight swapping bulbs. It's a MK2 2001 Clio Dynamique. Any help would be appreciated. Also doing the side repeaters too so any tips on those would be appreciated.

Cheers lads

Alot of people run Osram nightbreakers for dipped beam & CREE LED sidelights.

As for side repeaters, what do you want to change them for? The standard clear ones look best (imo)