ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Ordered some supplies ready for the spring detail:
03b771c94679a049a35a6cbc65fd7122.jpg

Will be my first time trying Glaze, the rest are just restocking old products I've ran out of, but I find work really well!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Took advantage of Slims discount code this weekend and just ordered a few bits..

Koch Chemie Nano Shampoo
Koch Chemie Nano Trim Restorer
Koch Chemie Heavy Cut
Koch Chemie Micro Cut & Finish
Koch Chemie Yellow, Orange & Black pads.
GTechniq W5 Citrus Wash
GTechniq W4 Citrus Snowfoam
GTechniq Iron Remover
18 Foam Applicators
2x Fine Grade Claybars

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Invested in some Swissvax bits..

200ml Shield wax
200ml Best of Show wax
Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Regular
Swissvax Quick Finish
Swissvax Nano Express
Swissvax Car Bath
Swissvax Pneu Gloss

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
CarPro clay mitt
Dodo Born To Be Mild
Chem Guys Jetseal109 (nostalgia)
Bouncers Done & Dusted
You tried d&d yet? Smell is like crack dude! Properly slick and showed up even the new SPSD V3 I have on trial. Very impressed. Probably the quickest selling QD ever.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
You tried d&d yet? Smell is like crack dude! Properly slick and showed up even the new SPSD V3 I have on trial. Very impressed. Probably the quickest selling QD ever.
I'll be using Friday morning on a wash if I get time. Been looking forward to this one for a while!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

I'm going to order some this afternoon as I need to order a new swirl spotter.

What are you guys using out of interest? I think I'm going to order the Rupes..

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Monster Microfibre - Purple Monster Edgeless XL
3M Tape
Orange Hex-Logic Pad
CarPro Eraser -
Eurow - Shag Pile Double Density Towels X 10
Auto Finesse - Crystal Glass Cleaner
Gtechniq - G1 ClearVision Smart Glass
Meguiars #205 - Ultra Finishing Polish 8oz
Foam Wax Applicator X 3
Auto Finesse - Oblitarate

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
bouncers done and dusted
wolfgang fuzion wax
wet glaze 2.0 very hard to get hold of
gummi stick for the rubbers
chemicals guys glossworlz new formula shampoo

Ph1 172 & Saab 9-5
5L Auto Finesse Lather Shampoo
5x 3M Clay Bars
12x Sponge Applicator Pads
1x Lambswool Washmitt
2x Wash Buckets with Grit Guards

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
:tongueclosed:
3x AF Aqua Deluxe
CarPro Washmit

Paid a grand sum of £3.96 - I love Slims reward points.
May as well call this the Lawro Acuisition thread! :tongueclosed:

Would love to try seal feed, something I've always wanted but begrudge the price for a trim product.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro

Would love to try seal feed, something I've always wanted but begrudge the price for a trim product.

Lol! I need to stop buying stuff.. I have far too much at the moment.

I think other than CR I'm going to try and not purchase anything else until WaxStock.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
So, me and my other half came back from NYC on Monday and I had some money left over that I'd put aside for spends in the bank. Turns out, you can get quite a lot with £350....:smile: missus wasn't best pleased, mind!:cool: I pity the DPD man as well, having to lug all that lot down the steps to my front door!

D3YqN6U.png

SEHhzAi.png

Could start a business with that lot :smile: I work for Domino's - so I'm in and out of the car 2-300 times a week, trekking through grass and mud that then gets stuck to my boots and then obviously back into the car. I've just had it done by a mobile valet service (and a decent job they did) but for £25 every 4 weeks which is what I reckon I'd need it doing or I'd be driving a stale pizza stinking biohazard, I'd soon be losing money over doing it myself. Fair enough, it means I need to do it myself but it's worth saving £300 a year. Now I've got all the expensive stuff (vac, microfibres, buckets etc) it shouldn't be too expensive.

Trust me, working for Domino's isn't fun when you're sick of the sight/smell of pizza. Loads of people think it's a boss job - and while there are perks (50% staff discount! CS party anyone? :cool:) there are a lot of downsides, like having a grim car.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Ha, nice list! My pic of the list is Born Slippy, excellent lube!

Have a look at CarPro SO2 (or called something similar) as an odour killer for the pizza

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Seal Feed is very good for that type of product. The market doesn't have a C4 type product that works on rubber sadly but seal feed is definitely one of the best when compared with CgNLTG and revive etc.

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Ha, nice list! My pic of the list is Born Slippy, excellent lube!

Have a look at CarPro SO2 (or called something similar) as an odour killer for the pizza

Cheers, will do. As it stands after the valet I had on Wednesday it doesn't smell of pizza... yet. Not back in work until Friday so we shall have to see. Failing that, I'll nuke the car with febreze for now as it's not too bad at getting rid of it, in my experience.

I got a small delivery before leaving for uni this morning :smile:

xwUd23H.png

Fj3axTq.png

Just waiting on my wet/dry vac now, should be here this afternoon. :up:

Top service from CleanYourCar, ordered it on Tuesday evening (late on as well, cracking on for midnight), got here today. Can't ask for more than that!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Placed an order for Auto Finesse Illusion, talked myself into it after reading excellent reviews on here and over on detailing world. I haven't purchased a premium carnauba wax before either
AF_Passion_2.jpg

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Megs tyre gel
VP citrus pre wash
Carpro wash mitt
AF glisten spray wax
AF dual applicators
2 AF aqua deluxe
AF handi puck
AF wax spot pad
AF tyre pad
AF microfibre pad

Golf GTD
After reading reviews on DW I've pulled the trigger on 2.5 litres of Power Maxed TFR. See how good the cleaning power really is.

Lovely list, but the price of those buckets is just ridiculous.

Got 3 buckets for £3 from Halfords, add in a grit guard and it's as good as any other, except I got 3 for £3, instead of 1 for £30.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
tried it in a normal spray bottle, pump sprayer and lance, no better than using a generic snow foam. currently trying the pH neutral jet wash and wax and that seems to be better but nothing ground breaking. only good thing about it is that a local motor stores stock them.

I still personally prefer AF citrus power and avalanche, and VP advanced neutral snow foam