ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Today ive mostly driven it, cleaned it like Harpham then just put it to bed.

uploadfromtaptalk1368987433854.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Bucket? Puddle and a sponge... so many stone chips on my bumper it doesn't matter hehehe

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Changed:

Oil, oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, plugs, new undertray, fitted skoda splitter, fitted new front and rear seats, new door cards.

​Productive day. (Well, 4 hours, but that's all my wife would let me spend on the car! lol)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Removed the wipers and scuttle panel, and the washer bottle motor. Off to the local stealer tomorrow for a new washer motor.

Cleaned the scuttle panels and applied some Sonüs tyre and trim dressing to it aswell as all the other exterior plastics.

Now Sold :-(
Fitted a new battery after the eight year old original one finally gave up at 5am leaving me no option but to take the wife's skip to work.
Quick trip to Renault Enfield, two skinned knuckles and £99 later :eek: the bean is back firing on all cylinders. :D

133/225/CLS AMG
Fitted (at the weekend actually) a 330mm Oreca steering wheel in my 172 and just got a horn press through the post from eBay which I'll fit tonight.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
Last night... I changed the rear plate lights... well 1 of them, then blew the fuse, then spent 30 mins looking for my manual, then 30 mins looking for the fuse box, then found the right fuse in the engine bay... and fitted the last bulb. A 10 minute job turned into 2 hours nicely. Got me out of walking the dog though!

well not today but yesterday i had a oil leak from my breather plate sorted, all 8 bolts which hold it on had sheered the heads off and also cleaned the rocker cover up with some de-greaser and a few other bits and bobs

PH2 Flamer
Having a go at refurbishing my spare alloy. For practice.

Don't think I'll do my turini's lol

de3ezuzu.jpg

Harder than I thought tbh.

Best start looking for some spare alloys so I can send mine off.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Replaced the number plate light bracket as my one was hella corroded! Such a cheap replacement and 150% better than the original

4uveqyme.jpg

I did this too... but be warned! In less than 6 months it will be looking exactly the same again.

Cup In bits
Good idea to do the oil and filter, it's a b**ch to get to when it's all in.

I actually never done the filter until after the RS2 was fitted (school boy) but a few extensions used as a punch on the filter through the Jenvey part of the manifold works a treat with the RS grille off for access. I never had my eccentric oil filter tool at the time.

Alien Green 200
Contemplating doing the rear brakes, one rear shock and freeing off the load valve when I get out of work in the morning. Weather dependant.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Fitted my Pure exhaust and a bra d new radiator (that leaked worse than the one I took off). Not my finest day bur happy with the exhaust.

uploadfromtaptalk1369506871935.jpg