ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

extreme flamer
Dropped it off at the garage this morning for the second time in 2 days, expected to get it back an hour or 2 later and go for a wee drive.... C*nts still have it!

RB Clio 182
Fitted these...

CAM00873_zps08fb3b85.jpg

CAM00890_zpsfcfa72d7.jpg

CAM00885_zps0b4dfd1b.jpg

CAM00867_zps4ffc672e.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Brought it home, finally.

After two months of pain, trouble, anguish and scary lifts in corsas, I've finally got a working, shiny, fixed, clean Clio. Couldn't believe it when I drove it home, it was like buying it all over again.

ITS%20BACK.jpg

extreme flamer
Brought it home, finally.

After two months of pain, trouble, anguish and scary lifts in corsas, I've finally got a working, shiny, fixed, clean Clio. Couldn't believe it when I drove it home, it was like buying it all over again.

I had this today as well apart from mines is probably better now than when I bought it nearly 2 years ago, nice car, what wheels are they, do they come as standard on some ph1's?

Sport 172 flame Red
Hardly the cars fault though, previous owner/s...

Probably correct, im sure ive bought the devils car. owned it 7 months and in that time its probably only been on the road 3 of them! lol

once its back to full health im thinking time to chop it in for a E46 330ci, cant be doing with any more problems, financially struggeling without the car on the road.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably correct, im sure ive bought the devils car. owned it 7 months and in that time its probably only been on the road 3 of them! lol

once its back to full health im thinking time to chop it in for a E46 330ci, cant be doing with any more problems, financially struggeling without the car on the road.

These are great cars if you look after them, unfortunately alot of people buy these cars and don't/can't afford to properly maintain them, then **** renault off as s**t because their cars aren't running right due to their poor maintenance :dapprove:.

I have thought about 330ci myself but think it will lack character and will be bored of it pretty quickly...

If you can get the problems fixed then you have a nice flamer on your hands.

Sport 172 flame Red
These are great cars if you look after them, unfortunately alot of people buy these cars and don't/can't afford to properly maintain them, then **** renault off as s**t because their cars aren't running right due to their poor maintenance :dapprove:.

I have thought about 330ci myself but think it will lack character and will be bored of it pretty quickly...

If you can get the problems fixed then you have a nice flamer on your hands.

Dont get me wrong they are great cars and when its running great i love driving it and i try to maintain it as best as possible, just not sure i can take anymore faults or hidden problems appearing.

Washed it and cleaned little bits in the engine bay. Remembered my sills too. Chuffed to bits! Also cleaned the interior. That'll do for another year...

RB Clio 182
Washed it and cleaned little bits in the engine bay. Remembered my sills too. Chuffed to bits! Also cleaned the interior. That'll do for another year...

Dont be making another thread with pics or ill remind you to delete it :butt:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cleaned it. And god did it need it, only just over 2 weeks since I collected it looking all shiny but the salt had really mounted up.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That tough coat is superb. Put some on last week and the bedding when I washed it earlier was great. Piece of pish to use too

107 Track Car & C4
Was going to clean it again, but decided to do 70 miles of hard B-Road driving in it instead, what it was designed for! Never really use it that much anymore, such a shame! :(

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Replaced one of the headlight aim servos as it wasn't working.
Readjusted both headlights as they were pointing skyward. How the hell they failed to notice this at the MOT on friday is beyond me.
Found out what that exhaust rattle was. Rear heat shield is resting on top of the back box. I'll have to tie it up at the back.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Taken it to the garage for a new refurbed gearbox to be fitted after someone sold me a dodgy one off here.

Also some new front pads, tyres and a clutch.

Selling up soon so it'll be perfect for someone not wanting to spend any more on one.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Open up the bonnet in preparation to restore my headlights, and then it started raining :( but seeing as though I had it open already I grabbed some sandpaper and spent five minutes on this...

IMG_0828_zps70af81bf.jpg

Now just to try and find the damn bolts for the engine cover.