ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

E36 M3. 182
Sorted the gear gaitor, the rear tabs had snapped, so did the small screw fix off here. Also re-fitted the sun visor hook as it had pulled through the roof. Gave it a hoover. Productive day.....

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Taken a dodgy rear GAZ damper off and swapped it with an ok unit, the insert was loose so the damper was knocking on the lower bolt

7302722576_e036a3a5c5_z.jpg

RB 021 by Ricard o1, on Flickr

Clio 182
Changed spark plugs! stupid design inlet mani! Also, I think I noticed what looks like a built in restrictor on the top manifold, a hole that goes to the top of the cam cover that does nothing.

53 Clio's & counting
Changed spark plugs! stupid design inlet mani! Also, I think I noticed what looks like a built in restrictor on the top manifold, a hole that goes to the top of the cam cover that does nothing.

there is no restrictor mate.

what plugs did you use? you need the correct OE spec.

i washed Duf, and re-aligned the exhaust again, ah the joys of mk1 clios!

Clio 182
there is no restrictor mate.

what plugs did you use? you need the correct OE spec.

i washed Duf, and re-aligned the exhaust again, ah the joys of mk1 clios!

Just seemed like it, hole in the bottom of the manifold. I used NGK-PFR6E 10. Same ones as already in the car, and recommended by a lot of people. Cost me £42 but fitted myself.

titanium 182
Fitted my rs192 exhaust, well cat back for now, couldnt get the bloody lambda sensor out the cat and it was raining so i settled for cat-back today!! No difference in noise at all (slightly gutted tbh!).

Fixed the head light auto leveling system!! it became to much when driving at night and the the beam keeps going up and bloody down:mad:

All good now

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Just seemed like it, hole in the bottom of the manifold. I used NGK-PFR6E 10. Same ones as already in the car, and recommended by a lot of people. Cost me £42 but fitted myself.

I am not trolling you but that's £42 you could've put towards the belts isn't it. Also cosmetic items (the grille) should be at the bottom of your list.

I am not trolling you but that's £42 you could've put towards the belts isn't it. Also cosmetic items (the grille) should be at the bottom of your list.

lol mate - don't bother. Your wise words will obviously fall on death ears.

I took the interior out of my phase 1. Again!

Fiesta ST3
These turned up today, going on tomorrow :approve:

Brembo HC disks
Carbon lorraine RC5+ pads
KTR / HEL braided lines

20120601_151043.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Drove it to work, had it valeted, attempted to remove powdercoating where the nuts seat, gave up on it so made sure the nuts were nice and tight.

Fitted new pads and discs on the back, yesterday admittedly. It's been one of my most traumatic life experiences so far.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Fitted my freshly sprayed plastic interior items to complement the re trimmed alacantara head liner and a pillers

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Two new Toyo T1-Rs for the front wheels. Nice to have a fresh pair of boots.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Got a recommendation for a tyre fitter in Leam??

I used blackcircles.com and picked Spa Motors Ltd. in Sydenham as the fitter. Seems like a good place, but not that fast. So many tyre places around here its anyones guess as to which is the best!

j26

Clio 197
Today I fitted 2 new tie rods and new brembo discs and ferodo pads, productive day for me
Might treat it to a good run out and a wash tomorrow!