ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Sorry to hear that! Doesn't look that bad, was there another car involved?
Crashed it. FFS!
79a0372becef68327ff5066df35f5c6c.jpg

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
Sorry to hear that! Doesn't look that bad, was there another car involved?

No mate thank god. I had to ditch it to the field to avoid them which I'm glad I did. Just looks cosmetic but I'll double check in the light tomorrow. Got another bumper in the garage thankfully but may need new wings as the fixing positions look damaged.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

Yeah i know, The cheapest i found was Renparts Online for £130 for four of them and a slight discount for being a CS member but then ended up getting them and NGK spark plugs for around £100 all in

Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
Yeah i know, The cheapest i found was Renparts Online for £130 for four of them and a slight discount for being a CS member but then ended up getting them and NGK spark plugs for around £100 all in
You paid £100 for injectors and plugs. Care to share where from or is it a hidden source haha. Because that's a bargain

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
You paid £100 for injectors and plugs. Care to share where from or is it a hidden source haha. Because that's a bargain

I get Genuine bosch Lambda sensors for £25.00 (£27.00 Delivered) @koi will back this up as i got him one and sent it first class.

Clio 182
Got rid of the standard cat, but then realised I'd disturbed a prehistoric clamp in the process. Enough pops and bang to make an 18 y/o with a pops n bangs map moist!

Clio 182
Did this today. The black dials just got too boring. And the km/h is hard to read when I go over the border.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 89
  172 Cup
Dried out the passenger foot well and found out that the French prefer not to use seals / grommets when running pipes and cables through the bulkhead!
:triumph:

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Treated my hubs to a coat of hydrate 80 in order to fit to my asts and pms subframe and wishbones. Also added 2degree camber shims and 10mm spacers to the rear. Will fit it all tomorrow and get the car back on its wheels. Just got to prep the interior again and do it properly without trying to rush everything.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413735006.437672.jpg

Quick photo of hydrate 80 at work

172 Ph1
Changed the brake fluid / flushed it through , and cleaned the Rust ridge on the inside of the front discs as it's not driven enough. Also put the leather wheel on - feels good.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413746313.362066.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Finished spraying my side trims and wing mirrors as at the moment mine looks like this. The only blemish on the car really!

14288741919_8b9c1500e6_b.jpg

And now they look like this, just need to flat them back and polish them when they are hard (hehe)

15593662135_cee8719e12_b.jpg

15407665677_89c2584bd1_b.jpg

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Hopefully getting to pick it up tonight after I had the rear quarter resprayed due to a few chips and scratches. Taken three days but finally finished! Excited but nervous incase it isn't ready or a sh*t job. :( Going to order some black sapphire paint to colour code the roof strips sometime.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Picked up the Astra to some immaculate paintwork :) Car looks a f*cking mess though all full of polish splats and obviously noone knew how to clean their shoes before getting in the drivers side, let alone their trousers or hands... Needs a serious clean. Should just take it @Daniel!

mk1 Octavia VRS
Moved a double bed frame, mattress and topper.
f2d88ae82ce0094db83f097b380c02f8.jpg

Did an oil change this afternoon. Oil filter was a pain to get off and I managed to spill a load of oil over the drive but other than that the job went smoothly!