ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
Here is the locker in question

13599376-74D8-4E64-9CDA-5E02A759AAD9_zpsuhylkbb6.jpg

Mec 350 slk manual
Booked the car in at dan519 as there is a lot of vibration from the front at 2 to 5k to check the front wheel bearings , drive shafts

Clio MK3
Tried to install some light pre cut window tints, the two rear windows went OK, but the back was terrible so have ripped it off. Much harder than it looks guys :(

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Are you using the wet method? Spray the glass with soapy water, get the film in position and hairdryer dry squeezing any bubbles out?

Clio MK3
Yeah I used that method, worked fine for the two windows but the back window proved difficult, not sure why. Felt like the pre cut tint was too big for the window?

Black 182 FF
Had the wheel alignment checked yesterday
today; changed the oil and filter, changed the pollen filter and topped up the gear oil.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Took dash apart to fit my new dial surround... then realised my T10 was missing :( ffs.

Stuck a new sticker on to cheer me up a bit!

Now Sold :-(
Gave it a good clean before it heads off to see Fred at BTM on Tuesday for a cambelt, dephaser and gearbox oil change.

imagejpg3_zps1da94e14.jpg.html]
imagejpg3_zps1da94e14.jpg
[/URL]

media/imagejpg1_zps51076aba.jpg.html]
imagejpg1_zps51076aba.jpg
[/URL]

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Clio - Thought about how much I missed driving it and how much I hope it's 'better' when it comes back to me and that the stalling issue is resolved.

Juke Nismo - thought about washing it, then remembered it was a company car.

PH2 172
Fitted new expansion bottle, coolant/oil change, fitting new black bullets/dashstrips tonight , might even clean the engine bay, if I can be assed :p

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Door card's back on for the first time in 4 months! Looks so good now lol. I hate a incomplete interior...

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Got a new rear wiper as mine had started to fall to pieces. Also in the process of spraying my centre caps after the piss poor job the alloy refurb place did when I had them refurbished just before Xmas.
They wasn't even going to refurbish the centre caps, they were going to leave them black!

5ujy5ery.jpg

That's the state of them after 4 months.

uburene2.jpg

That's one sanded down and primed.

Renault Clio 182 BG
Changed gearbox oil, only changed 20k ago but I had suspicions it was the wrong grade as it was very notchy. Smooth as silk now :)
smallest jobs always make the big difference

LY FF182
Mot, passed the emissions first time with no revving nuts off it to get it hot! Only a couple advisories

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Changed the drivers side window switch as the drivers side window didn't work, fitted a glovebox light, stubby aerial, three light interior light to replace the one light interior light, LED bulbs in the number plate lights, ordered LEDs for all interior bulbs including boot, fitted glovebox 6 SMD LED festoon bulb. Fitted an aux lead in the handbrake area many thanks to @Knuckles great guide :) Also fitted some boot net hooks that were missing from my Clio that I got from a Laguna at the breakers.

Edit: Also got some new suspension top mount covers, a new battery cover, some screw caps, and a couple of bits of trim as they were cracked/scratched and it was bugging me! Needless to say it was a long trip down the breakers taking apart their Mk3 Clio! Got mine specced up a bit now though :)