ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Looked at doing the oil change (again) and decided I didn't have time (after sitting on cliosport for an hour when I could have been doing it), began to think about cleaning it but decided it doesn't deserve it until my suspension knockings fixed. Waited for the suspension washer to arrive but didn't... Not all that productive really

Did try my trolley jack out though and it seemed to really struggle lifting the car and didn't wanna go very high until it was very hard to push up, ideas? It's a 1.5 tonne draper trolley jack?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Picked up the new Megane 225 crank pulley from Renault today for the supercharger conversion. Spoke to Adam at Renault to get a price on a cambelt kit and will order on Monday/Tuesday

I got rid of this horrible exhaust.....
veqeqe5y.jpg

Now she looks like this.....
ata9eqet.jpg

Also fitted rear strut brace and front fog lamp covers.

Subaru Impreza P1
Fitted new battery and tow-eye strap. Shall be having 4 new Toyo R1Rs fitted to my new (2nd hand) 15" track alloys, all ready for 1st Feb at Cadwell

Clio 182 FF Orange
Replaced near side front ball joint (which was fun) as I pulled the drive shaft out which in turn emptied all of the gearbox oil on the drive and replaced my windscreen washer pump as it washed the front and rear windows at the same time.

ST TDCI
Picked up set of Ph2 rims (thanks Dan/ Vikky!) shock, and a complete Ph1 interior - all because some dick left a tree in the road - but she will live!

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Started taking it apart to sort the bits I know need doing and take the wheels off to stop me being tempted to drive it before I do the belts!!
DSC_0526_zpsq7ey7ilt.jpg

You'll get used to it... Mines got full polybush and solid mounts too and it's ok. Mind you the mounts and dog bone were done when I got it so I guess I know no different.

Cookie monster RB182
Well not today :p but tomorrows plans:
Flushing the cooling system.
Oil and filter change/flush!
clean the front and rear brakes!

182FF
Kerb'd an alloy :mad: pissed off with myself, tried to sort gear stick gaitor & tore it. Also tore a bit of one of my brand new toyos when kerb'd, still usable it's only slight. But in well pissed especially as it was in my own street up a kerb I drive up several times a week. :(

started work on changing the box but have to stop as i can't find my 8mm sump key and 21mm swan neck spanner, looks like i got to buy them again