ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

SQ5
TIL. Using one of these things on the seats of the caddy. We had ours for a few quid in a cheapy shop.
De-Fluff Fuzzing Lint Remover Gun https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0038RXSIS/?tag=cliospnet01-21
In time I'll get some gti seats or something, but for now a clean and tidy is good. Their designed for clothing etc really. The results are amazing:
a9f19030b09886b4a0e88a9123251d64.jpg

After
6d794d2a56d369239916aeda93fc6b64.jpg

Handy for some people to know if they have similar issues with their seats. I use mine on my beanie hats too.

I bought one of these a few months back. Best thing ever for Clio Alcantara!

DanSej6

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't today, but yesterday I did a quick oil and filter change, was well overdue judging by the state of the oil that came out of it. Looked to be a new filter though that came off it. Fitted a new Exide battery and Bosch wipers all round. Found out it needs some tie rods though while it was on the ramp, boo!

225 Cup & Williams
Just got my 225 Trophy back tonight after having new R26 shocks fitted all round, wishbone bushes & balljoints, top mounts, engine mounts & an oil change.

What's a fcuking difference!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Are non Clio's allowed in this thread? First clean of the year! Only the second since I've had it, looking alright I think. Proper mods start in April :smile:

CcFJxqAWEAAKNkG.jpg

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Look good,any chance of a link I need one for't right hand side.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231780673916&alt=web

How do they get so bad???

I'm changing my wheel this weekend for an omp but my wheel is still near mint apart from a bit of melting where the sun has had it on the top.

Must be all that nail polish remover you use after the alter ego weekenders.

Lol must be mate, or all the moisturiser from my hands making the grips soft and then they fall appart

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
B0965877-43D9-484D-9294-DC1B804E88A6.jpg

09E46141-A245-4F2F-BABB-CBD1F8E38DBD.jpg

Putting the stealth I purchased from @Scrooge on, he has a unit where terminator salvation was filmed.
Glad to see parts of my old car living on. The centre section was bought separately for £165 direct from ktec about a year ago. Originally I bought the system second hand for about £200 iirc with the unsilenced centre.

Top tip to keep the exhaust hidden is to twist the backbox so if you're stood behind the car the right hand side of the box is higher than the left and then tighten the clamp to the centre section up

Ills

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted a powerflexed dogbone mount, highly recommended! Also chopped a bit more off the gear linkage under the car to bring the gearstick a bit further back.
Now feel shite,I'm dying of a cold and it was bloody freezing outside!

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Well after last week's nightmare finally got the correct washer jet pumps (had to order 172 pumps, the 182 ones I was originally sent were wrong) and fitted them both. Windscreen wash is awesome now with the mist jets :smile:
Unfortunately xenon washes still aren't working 😞

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Put all new headlamp and LED sidelight/number plate bulbs in.
I hate yellow bulbs.

Sadly I dropped a bulb into the light unit so tomorrow I have to take the f**king bumper off to get the light out.

Fucksticks.