ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does this terminology mean anyone??

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Am going to phone insurance on Monday, and see exactly what it means, but got a letter from claims company dealing on behalf of my insurer today.

Had 2 claims between Oct and Dec. One was no fault, no issues with that one. Second one was my fault. Hit a post in my sons playground. Claimed for this, fault claim obviously, no other parties involved. Got a letter saying claim now concluded, 'no claims discount dis-allowed'. Anyone know whay exactly this means? Is it just confirming that it was a fault claim? Currently have full protected no claims. Apologies if I am been thick!!!

Ford Mustang 5.0
Your NCB will be disallowed for anything that is being claimed off your own policy. If you had protected NCB you can have a set number number of claims in specified period before your NCB reduces, think of it like a computer game where you get two lives before you have to restart. (normally 2 fault/non recoverable claims in 5yr period)so the NCB affected would just mean you lost one of your 2 lives

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Thanks for reply Neil. Makes sense. Like your comparison with game as well ; )