ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you use your Clio for?

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Literally a toy for me, whilst I'm a student I technically don't really need a car. Blast between home and Aberystwyth (120m) every other weekend then just get about from A to B and tinker with it when I've got the time/money.

Literally the same as this. Public transport and living in walking distance of everywhere at Uni and home mean it's not especially needed. I use it for fun more than necessity, ironic for me being an environmental student!

172 Cup
Literally the same as this. Public transport and living in walking distance of everywhere at Uni and home mean it's not especially needed. I use it for fun more than necessity, ironic for me being an environmental student!

Haha, I like that

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines just a toy working away means its tucked away in the garage for 2 weeks of every month :cry:

But when im home it gets driven how a car like that should be... :race:

Clio 1.2 16V
Gets me to uni and work, it'll do 'till insurance deems me ready for something quicker:dapprove:

Literally a toy for me, whilst I'm a student I technically don't really need a car. Blast between home and Aberystwyth (120m) every other weekend then just get about from A to B and tinker with it when I've got the time/money.

Exactly the same for me! I go to and from Aber twice a month in mine too, it also comes in handy to go and see some people in civilisation since Aberystwyth is in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't give it up though, I enjoy driving too much - nothing beats going out for a blast on a sunny day, especially with twisty A roads nearby.

Black 200
For fun and going to see friends and relatives. Occasionally driving to work office (5 miles) if I don't have a company car

Mine is everything. Jack of all trades, master of none.

Gets me to work 5 days a week, then gets me the 300 mile round trip to the GF's everyweekend :)

Good for a bit of a hoon en route too. It makes such light work of the A40 I can think of little I'd rather do the drive in.

Clio 172 Phase II
Mine is a daily driver and commuting car as well as a weekend funster. I hoon it up and down the m4 for 100 miles a day in the week. Luverlee.