ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think??

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Looks good, surely the belts have been done at some point tho seeing as its 8 years old

a turbo'd yellow car
you could get a 172 cup 03 plate with abit more miles for that price!

the belts should be done at 36k on the 182's id of thought it would be the same for the mrk1's

Ph1 Flamer
I would of thought the belts would of been done as well but he seemed a bit confused. He did openly admit he was pissed thou!! At half 5 as well, fair play!!

Prefer the Ph1, i like that they don't look as sporty as the Ph2. Everyone just thinks you've just got an induction kit fitted, then they realise!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

a turbo'd yellow car
I would of thought the belts would of been done as well but he seemed a bit confused. He did openly admit he was pissed thou!! At half 5 as well, fair play!!

Prefer the Ph1, i like that they don't look as sporty as the Ph2. Everyone just thinks you've just got an induction kit fitted, then they realise!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

very true! still grate cars! i don't see any round my way that much :(

Ph1 Flamer
I've ben looking for one for ages now, keep on gettin the big sell on the phone, giving it, it's the best ever, ever, and when i get there, there's always something that lets it down massively. Devo'd!!!!

Hopefully this'll be the one, Just hope he's still pissed when i bid him for it, Ha!