ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think ;)

Black 172
well i posted pics up yesterday of my car nice and shiny after its wash, i have had my badges done today! I really like them :)

08052007.gif

08052007001.gif

Black 172
Yeah i know i kerbed my wheel again :( muppet forced me in to the kerb as he came flying round a bend with parked cars.

Black 172
Yeah it was parked under a tree in my works car park ( what a mistake that was) cos it was windy it blew all the flowers all over it. My roof is covered !! plus i was driving out in that rain last night :( black cars are not easy to keep clean

R35 GTR
Yeah it was parked under a tree in my works car park ( what a mistake that was) cos it was windy it blew all the flowers all over it. My roof is covered !! plus i was driving out in that rain last night :( black cars are not easy to keep clean

tell me about it! I want my black/gold to shine in the sun, but it just looks like black with dust at the moment.:S

Black 172
They have been sprayed the same colour as my wheels, then the 2ltr 16v has been painted yellow. Then they have been laquered. Thanks to Mattblack for supplying the spare set of badges. My bro is trying out some different colours on another set of badges, will see what they turn out like!! I do like these alot. M!keydee what a good idea :) !!!

Black 172

tell me about it! I want my black/gold to shine in the sun, but it just looks like black with dust at the moment.:S

Yeah black cars look ace when they are clean and its sunny !! i washed and waxed mine yesterday believe it or not lol !! i have the pics on another thread to prove it ;) Hee hee

Black 172
Dave i dont think you can ever get a black car which does not have a single swirl on it ! mine has swirls aswell :( wish i could get rid of them

H22A7 Accord Type R
badges look good chic!! will have a look tomorrow when i drop the Prodrive rims off for Si! Oh and guys, dont listen to Vicky saying she waxes the car etc........i think a monkey with a brillo pad would do better ;)

R35 GTR
badges look good chic!! will have a look tomorrow when i drop the Prodrive rims off for Si! Oh and guys, dont listen to Vicky saying she waxes the car etc........i think a monkey with a brillo pad would do better ;)

HAHA! She can stay away from my motor then! :rasp:

H22A7 Accord Type R
Vicky come on, we both know your idea of waxing the car is spraying some Mr Sheen onto the paintwork!! ;)

Black 172
Lol stop picking on me !! i use autoglym ! i used meguiars before that! so nerrr i have used washing up liquid before but not on my 172 :D