ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
just want to know what people think i know its old school but i like love it :D

Attachments

• SP_A0333.jpg
    SP_A0333.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 102
  PHS 1 172 SILVER
just some more pic

Attachments

• SP_A0237.jpg
    SP_A0237.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 66
  • SP_A0326.jpg
    SP_A0326.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 59
  PHS 1 172 SILVER
thanks glad to know people like it i know every1 has there new car but you have to go old school ;)

Theyre Azev wheels, very old school! Mate has them in 16s on his mk2 Golf Gti :)

Are they 15's on yours?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer keep them small to keep the speed but still look nice had alot of work done on it.:D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hmmmmm! Well im impressed. You officially have my 5th favorite 16v....and im not usually a fan.

The other 4 i like are 2 tinkered with naples valvers, a mint Williams and Midges hybrid, but yours looks the most original.
I approve.

Last edited:
  Mountune Tractor
ha ha, makes me laugh when a girl posts on ere! all the comments are really positive, lol.
It's a nice tidy example but I wouldn't go ott on it.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
might of bin ben h`s old clio but i hvae had a lot of work done on it and im still going.:)

Wow! Just dug this thread up from the past!

Yes, "Holly" was mine from 2001 to 2003. Great car - this is what it looked like when I had it:

16v2-1.jpg