ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of these - Spark Plugs

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=PULSTAR550

Pulstar Pulse Plugs now available at Larkspeed
cid:c696d6167652e706c3f323030392d30332d32302f31@MIME-Lite-HTML-1.21
If you’re looking for a massive injection of Torque and Horsepower for under £100 then Larkspeed have the answer.

New Pulstar Pulse Plugs are made in the USA and are 10 x more powerful than ordinary spark plugs. Energy from the engine’s power coil is stored in the built-in capacitor of the Pulstar Pulse Plug. At the exact moment needed, that energy is released in a 2 nanosecond, high energy pulse. These pulses ignite the fuel sooner and more thoroughly, therefore increasing internal cylinder pressure by as much as 10%. The result in an amazing increase in power and torque.

Dyno-Test Examples:

Nissan 350Z +11 HP when compared to standard iridium spark plugs

VW Golf MK4 1.8 GTi (Chipped) +10.8 HP compared to standard Bosch plugs

Mitsubishi Evo 5 +12.9 HP compared to standard NGK iridium plugs

In addition these new Pulstar Pulse Plugs give you much better fuel efficiency and lower emissions, so it’s good for your pocket and good for the planet as well!

The retail price per plug is £24.95 and they are now available at Larkspeed. Please call 0113 2643231 or visit www.larkspeed.com to get your hands on a set.

These plugs are available for most petrol cars.

Audi TT
Can one of the CS high rollers invest in a set and do a RR test to let us know the results please. I can't afford a set at the minute!

CLIO Iceberg 172
well the science is there but wether or not it really gives results is still to be seen, if someone can run a set of these on a back to back test that would be great, considering proper iridium plugs cost roughly the same

106 GTI
I cant see it, might fractionally increase throttle responce but as for bhp theres no extra fuel being added.

I think they need coupling with the ebay resistor

Load of b****cks. The mixture either lights off properly (resulting in an evenly expanding burn from the plug) or it doesn't. If it's lighting off properly under all conditions and temperatures then you won't find any more power by changing plugs.

Cheers
M

Clio 1.2 16v
what do i think? there is no way a sparkplug can gain any HP. if anything like said before, they may help throttle response, but so do decent standard plugs, id rather got through 2 sets of decent standard plug than pay £100 for a set of 4, and 150 if you have a vee

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Just an FYI guys, a lot of people on the mazda forums that run these in their Mazda 6, Mazda 3, Mazdaspeed3, and Mazdaspeed6 have had numerous plugs fail.

Last I counted, there were about 60 failed plugs out of the original 480 that were purchased in the GB.

12.5% is WAY too high of a failure rate for spark plugs...

quoted from one of those sites. x