ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do u guys think of these just about to buy.

BMW 320ci
V-maxx recalled them all and sent the new updated ones out. The back dampers bottom bolt came loose and they've fixed this issue.

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
its enought for me mate bare im mind im only getting them as my front spring passenger side snapped yesterday

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
how 340 vs 450??? how is that cheaper lmao. nah im sick of renualt parts always failing im fated with the car so i want to replace the parts as quicly as possible.

BMW 320ci
£450 where did you get that from?

We're doing a group buy for £350 with delivery included and £20 gift pack.

Even seperately there only £399.99, if you've seen them for £450 someones trying to bump ya lol.

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
ok mate im intressted but i gotta hand £350 to someone i dont know and what are the payment methods and i dont know my bolt spacer sizes its a mk 2 phase 2 172 51 plate.

BMW 320ci
Check the group buy thread v-maxx 3 someones listed the bolt spacing for each car. You don't hand £350 over to us, speedbox who were doing the group buy with will have your name on the site and you just click pay and do it through there site.

Being made by K-Tec I'd say they're probably going to be quite good for the cash. I'm sure I read somewhere that they're almost the exact same as the V-Maxx setup, could be wrong though.

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
yeah i seen it mate 53mm i think it is. so ur saying put my name on ur group but then go to speedbox website? and do it via a link.?

BMW 320ci
Yeah mate you put your name on the list. I then email the list to my contact at speedbox and they put all the names on the list on the website with the paying option. You then pay for them and then wait for them to arrive :).

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
yeah they do ive put my name down dude. what happens if we dont get 10 people i cant afford over £350. oh and btw can u check to see if ive done it right on ur group buy.

BMW 320ci
We will get 10 people dont worry ;) this is the 3rd group buy of them there popular. Yeah mate you've done it right.

Clio Sport 172 Mk2 Ph2
Look good but after intro offer work out same price and rear Shock issues are now sorted so the dude says