ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What coolant / anti freeze

Just looking to find out what coolant / anti freeze i need to get to top up. On the last service it says type D and when you look in the bottle under the bonnet it looks a greeny / blue colour

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If you're only topping up , 1 litre should be sufficient . That seller on ebay is Renault Wolverhampton , lots of people on here use them . But it might work out cheaper nipping to your local Renault dealership as you obviously have to pay postage on that bottle .

Judging by what my local renault garage wanted to charge me for a rear pad fitting kit yesterday (£36 when i got it from euro car parts for £8) i'll just pay the postage lol

SQ5
It's cheap from Renault, I actually got a free litre the other day, well it was a used bottle that used the .2 to finish a car off!