ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour callipers for an Inferno?

Inferno 182
Has anyone with an Inferno painted their callipers?
I am going to paint to stop them from looking scruffy but was wondering about going black, silver or gold. What do people think?
I think custard yellow would be a nice contrast with the orange but am starting to think I have lost all concept of good taste.
Any pics for ideas anyone?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Image033-1.jpg

Image032-1.jpg

Dulux say that with Salmon colour, Rich Havana 3 would be an ideal Harmonising colour, whilst Venetian Crystal 3 would be an ideal contrasting colour option.

Inferno 182
looked at mine this afternoon and thought yellow would look good... do it, then show me the results :D

Against all advice I reckon it would look okay too. May try it and if it looks awful, paint them over and deny even thinking of it. I'll PM you with pictures just so I can escape the abuse by posting them up here;)

I'm sure somebody on here has posted pics of their inferno with yellow calipers, have a search in the media threads.

Personally I would go with silver.