ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What age where you when.....

BMW 125i
you managed to get your hands on a lovely Renault Sport??

im only young so have a while till i can get my greasey mittens on one :( but still the thought makes me feel like kid with a new toy :D

Clio MK2 172
26 when I had my 172, had it over a year now....where still in the can't keep our hands of each other part of the relationship....dirty b**ch ;)

R35 GTR
Had to think about the answer. Cant remember how old i am most days.:S

Think I was 23/24, was same week as my birthday.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Picking mine up on Friday. I'll be 29.

Didn't start working until 23 (coz of uni) and paying off debts, insurance etc, meant cheaper cars, RT, VTS, now the 172.

I've loved Clios since 1994 driving my mam's old 1.2 RL.

Octavia VRS
still to get one and I'm 24 :( but was at uni until July 2004 and then bought a flat in July 2005. Will get one soon tho :)

Motorbikes
all you young folk must have super rich parents or sumit cos i'm 20, been workin for 3 years and can barely afford to own a 1.2!!!

BMW 125i
out of interest how much insurance do you pay at the age of 18-19?
im 18 in a week and a half, and i know i wont be able to afford one till im like 20+ thats if i stick with a clio :dapprove:

M140i/Orange 182
steven.m said:
all you young folk must have super rich parents or sumit cos i'm 20, been workin for 3 years and can barely afford to own a 1.2!!!

i dont understand why thats the first thing some people say "rich parents"
i worked hard to get in the postion i am in now and paying for the car myself.

172cup
steven.m said:

i work for mine thank you.... have a half decent paid job... got it on finance... 300quid a month

clio_T5 TPR said:
out of interest how much insurance do you pay at the age of 18-19?
im 18 in a week and a half, and i know i wont be able to afford one till im like 20+ thats if i stick with a clio

i'm 24... have 0 no claims... 11 points on my licence... and pay 1750quid p/year

182 Cup, (2nd one)
29 when i got mine, paid off all uni debts and bought a house with my bloke first.
Worked my way up to the 182 cup after a series of cheap bangers

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
got it for my 21st birthday, getting rid of it soon and getting a type r

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
just to get something different and mines been in to renault quite a few times and ive not even had it a year