ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*What a joke!*

Audi S1
So i went to pick my Girlfriend up from work... as i pulled into the very packed car park i came behind a black 182... completly standard look wise... but we both pulled round and parked up next to eachother... i waited in the car and he went into the store... (his the store manager)...

Next day my girlfriend tells me all the sercuity were watching me and i saw a through of the guards actually patrolling the car park... she then tells me they fought i was going to KNICK his car.... How stupid is that!... I'm really going to follow a car into a car park with loads of CCTV and brake into his car and leave mine sitting there...

Fought it was rather ammusiing that they have nothing better to do ! like actually catching people who are stealing from the store lol

Audi S1
He must of fought he was some sort of royalty... but i see him them all the time... and my car was like really dirty at the time... i got it washed n saw him again lol...

I must admit i do like the 182's... his was in mint condition....

There was me thinking it was cool to pul beside him:eek:

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
He must of fought he was some sort of royalty... but i see him them all the time... and my car was like really dirty at the time... i got it washed n saw him again lol...

I must admit i do like the 182's... his was in mint condition....

There was me thinking it was cool to pul beside him:eek:

^^^Sounds like he is the exception to all us other black gold 182 owners - I'd have loved it if a black gold clio sport parker next to me!

I was in my element when I parked next to a black gold v6 when I dropped my car off at Renault once! :cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Seems a bit odd when you're in a nice car yourself, but I'd rather people be aware of potential theives if my car were the one that could be potentially be nicked than just ignore the potential thief.

I'd be gutted if someone nicked my car and then a guard turns to me and says "oh yeah, we saw him hanging around in his car but he looked harmless enough...".

Audi S1
Seems a bit odd when you're in a nice car yourself, but I'd rather people be aware of potential theives if my car were the one that could be potentially be nicked than just ignore the potential thief.

I'd be gutted if someone nicked my car and then a guard turns to me and says "oh yeah, we saw him hanging around in his car but he looked harmless enough...".

true...