ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what 197 is most popular?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
RenaultSport did collate all the info on the 182 and broke it down into the figures of the quantities on the road etc dependnet on colour and options.

Have they done this with the 197 yet? would be cool to know how many white 197's are zooming about :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bet Albi is the most common colour.

Apart from Ex-demo's I see driving about, everyone seems to have Albi Blue. Standard with Xenons.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
only ever seen one blue one, but ive seen about 6 differnt RB ones and about the same ultra reds, ive not actually noticed a black one but thats because they dont really stand out as much as the the other colours.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I think i've seen ultra red the most. Unless it's actually the same one repeatedly.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nimbus ftw.

I'm going to get a nimbus one: H&R's, satin black wheels and spacers.

Sperm worthy tbh.

I have a Nimbus 197 with H&R springs just fitted - looks fantastic, possibly not even needing spacers. Very rare in this colour.