ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet floor

Arctic 182
Behind drivers side and in the boot. Don't know where it's coming from and must only get it when it rains but it's soaked constantly. Should replasing the rubber sills do it or could it be coming in thorough lights? Or boot?

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
check for blockages/leaves under the bonnet m8 where all ur wiper mechs are,ive got the same issue ,got henry out n sucked all the s**t out of the corners of that area ,,,
hope this helps

RacingBlue + IceBurg
sorry but... how could leaves under the bonnet make the boot fill up with water lol, or am i missing something?

renault clio 2.0 172
Same problem with mine but mine is worse in front footwells, cant seem ta find where it comin in, even had it in to garage and they couldnt figure it out either

172, Focus
The main cause of water ingress is blocked scuttle drains causing water to flood through into the car, also poorly fitted/sealed windscreens. Does your car have a/c? could it be the a/c drain blocked below the heater box?

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
sunroof! common fault with mk2 clios

water leaks in and run along the roof liner and down the A-pillar into the footwell, could possibly be running backwards along the roof liner and down into the boot also.

the original seal around the sunroof (under the outer plastic rim) is made from a foam material that deteriorates over time. look in the guide section theres a really good guide in there somewhere that i used to remove my own sunroof and repair the seal. you can either buy a replacement foam seal from Renault (about £35 iirc) or you can use the pikey method of weatherproof sealant (i used gutter sealant and its still going strong 2yrs on). easy peasy either way!