ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

weston cup

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
c'mon own up who was it in the blue 172 52 plate cup following me down winterstoke road. concentrating on trying to figure out who more than making my lane change for asda lol

p.s. looked quite tidy (mark1330) i know of 2 more in weston

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Yes it was me thought it was you no plate gave it away!:) Looks tidy mate mine needs a clean before sat but looks like its gonna piss down anyway

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
doesnt it just (got my wellys) ! wasnt sure if it was you or not.... shes getting there just a few more little bits and pieces needed on mine. trouble is im relying on other people. did i spot a lil cf splitter on yours??? and if so how is it holding up? mine cracked...

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Yep it is. Not holding out very well cracked it within a week of having it and is pretty scratched underneath. trying to think of a way of tarting it up or going back renault item. Was just off to pick up a turini i got off ebay when i saw you just got to get the rest refurbed. Mines getting there slowly not having to commute now so getting a chance to sort it out as long as i dont total it at the combe!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lol that wouldnt be good although im gunna bagsey some parts if you do... i got an original renault splitter hidden away but ill only break it so the laguna one stays for now. i have 5 turinis in need of refurb have to speak to a company behind my work place. i heard they will shot blast and powder coat for 30 quid a wheel going to try and push that down abit. god knoes with the splitters dude i guess you could fibre glass then just paint it black or something

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Cool let me know how you get on with the wheels want to get mine done pretty soon