ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids - Good Local bodyshop

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys and girls.

Well I lent my girlfriend my car the other day. On day 1 the exhaust mounts randomly went which seemed like a bad omen and now today (day 2) she's been involved in an accident, in all fairness it sounds like she was unable to do much. The most important thing is she's fine but The Cup...not so much. I need a drivers side Xenon, new front bumper, new bonnet, drivers side wing and finally a new upper grille. Obviously the Bumper, wing and bonnet need painting.

I'm after any recommendations regarding body shops in the West Midlands, the closer to Wolverhampton the better.
I've used a few over the years and every single one has come back with work well below the standard I expect.

Unfortunately she's only tpft on my policy so we have to pay for the repairs so doesn't have to be insurance approved if there is such thing but the cost is going to be a factor too.

Thanks in advance
Matthew

Matt take it to Magneta motors above TCR in wednesbury! thats where i had my spray work done.and they paint all of TCR's cup racers and gineta g50's

Top notch work