ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Mids - Bentley Bridge

RS 200
dsc_0001.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

dsc_0003.jpg

dsc_0004.jpg

dsc_0005.jpg

dsc_0006.jpg

dsc_0007.jpg

dsc_0008.jpg

dsc_0009.jpg

dsc_0010.jpg

dsc_0011.jpg

dsc_0012.jpg

dsc_0013.jpg

dsc_0014.jpg

dsc_0015.jpg

dsc_0016.jpg

dsc_0017.jpg

dsc_0018.jpg

dsc_0019.jpg

Focus RS
Nice pics but still a vehicle missing, the one that was perfect for Donny's mrs (until she got in and couldn't reach pedals aaaah bless)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Nice pics but still a vehicle missing, the one that was perfect for Donny's mrs (until she got in and couldn't reach pedals aaaah bless)

:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: PMSL...that was so funny...she wasn't impressed that she couldn't reach the pedals!

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
well uploading the pictures . . . i put them in the attachments bit but then no upload took place. was like not happening:( how did u get ur pics up so quick lol

RS 200
I've hosted them externally and then linked to them, I think theres a limit of 512KB on jpeg attachments, check your file sizes.

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
safe, got them up now. if they r tiny my bad :( was a good day. look forward to meeting you all again at the next meet.

Rob .

Attachments

• cliosp1.jpg
    cliosp1.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 36
  • cliosp2.jpg
    cliosp2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 39
  • cliosp3.jpg
    cliosp3.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 34
  • cliosp4.jpg
    cliosp4.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 28
  • cliosp5.jpg
    cliosp5.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 33
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Nice cars at that, Twingo looks tidy too.

Whatever happened about the Area Rep T-shirts? :S

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
any more pics of the blue non rs with the canasta wheels?

you mean mine ? :p i put some in the gallery somewhere. r ya interested? i can take some more if you would like. . . dont spoze you can tell me which model clio 3 the wheels are off. I keep seeing them on the diesels . . . got em from breakers see.

rob.

Attachments

• 17052008185sm.jpg
    17052008185sm.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 18052008193sm.jpg
    18052008193sm.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 30

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Some nice new motors there :) Looks like a good meet, hope the weather held out.

Applogises for not making it but I was decorating. :(

Sorry for the massive delay in getting my pics up, better late than never tho ;)

I was bored at the train station...

01.jpg

02.jpg

Then after 2 hours I met up with vdust182 and MrsDuck and we made it over to the meet :)

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

Tungy
Good pics chaps. I have some somewhere that Rachel took. Mandy has soon jumped on the bandwagon and is planning the next meet!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
any more pics of the blue non rs with the canasta wheels?

you mean mine ? :p i put some in the gallery somewhere. r ya interested? i can take some more if you would like. . . dont spoze you can tell me which model clio 3 the wheels are off. I keep seeing them on the diesels . . . got em from breakers see.

rob.
think they look well nice. they are an option on all of the clio 3's i think then they are standard on some of the higher models before the 197

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
nice. . . i think they r way better than the standard dyna wheels. gona get some spacers to give it a wider look. any pics of ur car?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
nice. . . i think they r way better than the standard dyna wheels. gona get some spacers to give it a wider look. any pics of ur car?
i was going to say they would look good with spacers. isit lowered atall at the moment. i have pics of my car but i dont have those wheels:S

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
nah not lowered, standard stuff like. . I would like some lowering springs but as i use the car as a car, i.e loading it up with ppl, stuff, the roof rack goes on sometimes with the bikes, i think lowering it wud cause problems. Correct me if im wrong but i think the 1.4dyna has a very slightly stiffer lower suspension to the 1.2 dynas? i was thinking maybe 20 mm all round for spacers? Id have to modify the arches at front tho, heat gun or somit to allow full lock.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
i should of bought my camera too and i coulld of got sum pics of my car next to the rest :-(

2002 Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
I thort R17 REH's wheels were the ones fitted to the mk3 dynamique

Look smart neway, original

i think they r off the dynamique. . . but ive seen different wheels on the new dynamique too . . ah well, i think it looks better than the standard wheels. . got the mot soon :( lol.