ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went ot put the Springs on today and learned a valuable lesson!!

LY 182
Bought some Gmax from a Cliosport member, got all the tools out to do the job, jacked the car up put it on axle stands to read on the springs Eibach/Federn EW 752 400 2 HA. I guess these are ok as I cannot find them online. I should have guessed to be honest as it does handle well.. I dont think these springs lower it much but I should have checked and guess as the handling is very good, I just thought that was standard!!! any light on these springs would be good as like I say could not find them online. Cheers. Jim

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
The Eibach's you have on are probably better than the Gmax's you've bought, the drop may not be what you want on the Eibach's, but if you change for the Gmax's you may find you don't like the change in the handling - still, worth a go I guess if you don't mind the hassle.

LY 182
Keeping the Eibachs on the handling is fine I just thought I would go lower but dont see the point of changing EIBACHS for Gmax!