ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

well pissed off!!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
was parked at my mates flat at uni,came to my car this mornin and some stupid t**t has obvisously hit my wheel pretty hard with their car. Its ripped off all the gloss black on one of the spokes and dented the rim!!ive only had them about a month!! (i didnt kurb them as i sure i would have felt something! looks like a new wheel!

Chocolate Bar™
how do they hit the wheel without hitting the wing/ bumper first? did you park with em at an angle? were def in perfect nick at fcs!

A number of clios
thats bad mate i feel for you some one hit my old car in a carpark in skeggy once and just took off its dishearting you put all the hard work in to pay for things and someone just doesnt give a flying toss

hope you get it sorted mate

oh matt. sorry mate. fcukers.
car looks mint with them. is it worth refurbing the alloy.
if so use it as a spare. pop it in your boot, replace it with the wheel in the boot :)

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
i dunno if the-y can r-e-fur-b it,but thing is- i w-a-nt- t-he-m looking new and not refurbe-d sort-a thing! sooo gutted!

H22A7 Accord Type R
eek, was it a front wheen that was turned outwards and been hit to bend it? if so mate, its probably done some other damage too, to suspension parts etc.........best get it checked out! someone scuffed my wheel, turns out they bent my strut too!

Chocolate Bar™
if the rim is 'dented', then they may not be abe to sort it (especially as its a polished lip) so your probably best takin-g it-to a refurb-er ;)