ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well I'm back... clio number 4

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
After owning my last non sport 1.6 I said I wouldn't buy another clio, and I've always said that I won't buy another black car... so here is the new motor.

I only have the dealer pics for now but will be venturing out with the camera later :)

10512797714_1c49559dee.jpg

media by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

10512769056_d2a083fefb.jpg

Rear quater by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

10512761545_c744d7e19a.jpg

side 2 by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

10512763995_3a1a30dccf.jpg

interior by theycallmepaul, on Flickr

The specs:

One owner (Who happens to share my surname)
Both cup packs
Totally standard
Full renault history
Belts changed at renault

The car is immaculate apart from the thumb grips, and the front wheels need weighting again.

The only plans I have are to change the ying-yang tyres for some decent ones and keep it as tidy as I can.

I bought the car to have a bit of cheap fun in for a while after my E46 turned out to be a shed and needed more money spent on it.

Im glad to finally being able to tick a 182 off the list after having the 'itch' since owning my non sports.

Now time to become a paid up member again!

Thanks

Paul

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Paul. Saw this on Instagram earlier and have been waiting for a thread to pop up.

I always said I'd never get another Clio until 1*2 insurance was viable. But I've ended up with another 1.2. I doubt my sanity sometimes.

Best of luck with the new purchase.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Paul. Saw this on Instagram earlier and have been waiting for a thread to pop up.

I always said I'd never get another Clio until 1*2 insurance was viable. But I've ended up with another 1.2. I doubt my sanity sometimes.

Best of luck with the new purchase.

Thanks Rhys, that makes two of us with questionable sanitys then, its far too small for me, totally impractical...but for the time being its awesome :D

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks chaps I'm looking forward to getting involved again :)

just got to keep the car as tidy as it presently is now, I took it out fora decent drive last night, I have seen people mention the 5k kick on here many a time but I wasn't expecting to be as strong as it is, what a car.

Nice mate, as Justin said in the blue 197 spotted thread, we'll have to get them together for some snaps!

Spotted a nice shiny BG 182 earlier turning off Harrowside - was that you? I know of another BG in the South Shore area so could've been that.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate, as Justin said in the blue 197 spotted thread, we'll have to get them together for some snaps!

Spotted a nice shiny BG 182 earlier turning off Harrowside - was that you? I know of another BG in the South Shore area so could've been that.

That wasn't me unfortunately, mine is currently filthy and pretty much looks matt black whoops! Ill keep an eye out for you chaps though, it will be easier to spot me now!