ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wee Shawzy

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Drove past me in stockbridge i think, Was walking down the street!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I woulda waved if I had seen you earlier, you were side on when I noticed it was you! heard you before I seen you :rasp:

Flamer
Really hope I wasn't doing anything embarrassing (do like a sing an dance now an again)

should try the buffalo grill in Stockbridge and hamiltons! Both good grub

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Really hope I wasn't doing anything embarrassing (do like a sing an dance now an again)

should try the buffalo grill in Stockbridge and hamiltons! Both good grub

Dont think you were, just concentration face! And I might have to for lunch some time, Will be working down there a bit more now!

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Didn't see the point in a new thread. Spotted this morning at Crewe Toll roundabout.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I didn't wave. And I don't drive a Clio. :D

You were stopped at the lights. I was the red Focus going the other way.

Flamer
I didn't wave. And I don't drive a Clio. :D

You were stopped at the lights. I was the red Focus going the other way.
Ohhh yeah I did see you then! Indicating into the carpark! Saw you looking over at the lights :)

GAZ, you been on the Bucky already Hun!lol much classier stuff in the glasglasshouses

Danny not everyone is as endowed as you to perform a helicopter my dear! Tho he could probably do something relating to an airplane

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm hung like a wasps leg but I go like f**k!!! :D

Classy? Na, I like Clio lovers LOL!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL Gaz!

Spotted again yesterday just along from Granton, gave you a flash but you were too busy sorting yer hair! Ha

Flamer
LOL Gaz!

Spotted again yesterday just along from Granton, gave you a flash but you were too busy sorting yer hair! Ha
Ha! Such a girly thing to do pmsl!!! I was having a hairmare tbh long hair hot car open windows! b****cks! Sorry if you flash il see ya next time! Pwomise!!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Sounds a disaster ;) lol! Its ok, not the first time I've gone unnoticed when flashing!