ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website

LY 182 FF CUPPED
set up a free website today through, Weebly.

Tried to keep it simple, and open to ideas from all you website geeks out there to improve it.

once out of the Army I will be setting up a "proper" website with my colleague.

opinions very welcome

www.throughwoodyslens.com

That's better than I was expecting! Haha. Those free things tend to be quite average usually.

But that's clean and simple.

One slight criticism, the military portraits page looks a bit 'messy' really because they all jump from portrait to landscape and back etc. I'd put all of one type at the top and then the others below. I think that would make it flow better.

Looking good Steve, clean and simple. Can't argue with the results being as it's free too!

What time you get back in? I'll give you a call

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I like it, very simple :) Just been flicking through your blog, loads of inspirational posts on there - keep it up! :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
awesome, but arent clikpic ones £30 and they look a bit better. But for free you have done a good job tbh

Clio
Not keen on the Flash either.

I also only looked at the Pricing but found it quite hard to read. Maybe slightly larger text or wider spacing between the letters.

I love Lamp
Flash is so 90's websites! stick to a nice clean layout so that your photos are the main focus of it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thats ok, the facebook thing is stupid. Use the ones they provide.

Cupra
I like the site. If you are using a flash site, you should add a redirect for people using iPads/ iPhones and anything else that doesn't support them too.

Good luck with the ven2ure.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Ditch the flash, it's not nice. Don't like the typeface used on the menu system either.

Much preferred the older site.