ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Website Gallerys ?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi, Looking for a bit of advice...

Got a bit of time off of work so looking to do a bit of work on my site (it's just a mini project of mine)... I'm really struggling to find a gallery application I can use that is reliable.

ATM I use plogger, and when it works its great, however I'm having nothing but trouble with it so i'm trying to look for something else

http://lukebroad.com/gallery/

I wouldn't mind using FlickR, but i'd like to integrate it into my site somehow and i'm not sure if you can do that.

Anyone have any solutions/ideas?

Also i'd like to add that i've tried using wordpress but i just can't get my head around it/don't like it.
Cheers

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This is quite flashy, and you can use flickr photo's, have a few of these and sort your photo's into them using tags on flickr.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
jQuery (I'm certain I've suggested that to you before)

You have but I cant get my head around it and iv got no idea how I do it on a webpage.

Also, I've got no idea how easy it will be to maintain/upload new photos.

Just having another read into it now though!