ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Web gurus - website help pls

172 5HED
Right, got the name for the company I'm setting up sorted now and Im wanting to register but I dont have a scooby who to register the domain with, there are hundreds!!

I want personal email at the site which is cheap enough I also eventually want to add ecomerce so people can click and pay for items, can this be added in retrospectively?

I'm a total newb to having my own site so maybe you guys can help?

Fanx

XX

If all you want to do is register the domain, buy from 123-reg.

I get all my domains through them.

Monaco 172
I use Daily (daily.co.uk) they're a UK based company, they'll offer you as much or as little a service as you need. You can just register the domain name, you can have email through them as well, or you can go the whole hog and have a fully fledged e-commerce site. You can get a range of hosting packages from them if you are/have a developer, or they will manage the hosting and site creation on your behalf.
I wouldn't say they're the best (i've used several and am yet to find 'the best') but they offer a really wide range of services, and they're UK based (if nothing else they're cheaper and easier to get on the phone than the US based firms).
I've got a virtual server through them and host several websites, if you go with them I could probably help you out with anything you get stuck with via PM etc... although their help channels are pretty good anyway.

172 5HED
Cheers guys, went with 123-reg in the end!

Not added any bits, just the domain until I know what I need.

Will use paypal checkout for payments so dont need SSL. Think I need to do a quick SQL course ;)