ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wax

ur megane r26
hey people i have got a wax here at home, i didnt buy it my dad did and i just want to see what people think about it and whether they recommend it or not as the case maybe, i have used it twice now but i dont really know if its any good just buy looking at it compared to others as i havent used any thing else anyway heres a couple of pictures cheers

CIMG0329.jpg

CIMG0337.jpg

A well built VW
Its AUtoSmart the valeters favourite

Nothing wrong with it theres just better waxes out there. The key is in the preparation of the paintwork

ur megane r26
i havent got a clue on the price like i said me dad bought it soo lol so what prep work would make this wax as good as it can be?

ur megane r26
yer no i didnt want normal prep work details i no that, i mean what prep work favours this kind of wax? as i dont know mate

106 GTi
Same prep before any wax type product. The wax is mainly to protect the paintwork.

Wash, Clay and Polish.

The main bulk of looks an appearance come in the Polishing stage.

ur megane r26
ok cool well to polish it i have been using autoglym srg as i have already got that and have been told it does the job well i havent as of yet clayed the car but wouldnt know where to start with that as am very new to the detailing world