ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

water on the floor

Megane 225+
Went to wash my screen yesterday - no water in the windscreen washer bottle - completely empty - strange i thinks.
Filled it up tonight, went back out with my second jug full, noticed a wet patch on the floor, thought I'm sure i didnt spill that much!

Taking closer look - waters leaking onto the tyre from above - through the inner lining in the arch (steady flow)

So filled it up
Tested and it does squirt onto the screen
One hour later no water left!

Anyone had the same prob?
Could it be a loose connection at the bottom, the leak must be form the bottom as its completely empty

looks like a b**ch to remove, any advice appreciated.

Fiesta ST
Just had the same problem with mine - water bottle is leaking. Can't even get to it to have a look where its leaking :(

tiTTy & SV650
is there anything leaking from the headlight washers? they're prone to leaking too, if not just the water bottle prob.

106 GTi
Think Bubbles has a cracked washer bottle aswell, known problem not sure how common.