ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washing in the rain - Gally?

You mentioned it easier in the rain mate looks like its going to rain here and I want to give the car a going over. What's the pros to this? No suds stay on the bodywork they wash right off so no streaks?
gally

Cheers mate

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I wash cars in the rain a lot, Less rinsing and for a quick wash it leaves good results due to the soft rain water leaving less/no watermarks :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If it's just a routine wash there's no harm in a little rain. If it's not too heavy I'll give it a quick rinse then lightly mist with something like demon shine and watch it bead

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I did the Gf's car yesterday in a light drizzle, Washed and rinsed then sprayed the whole car in AF Finale then using watering cans with water from our water butt rinsed it down, Water sheeted of a treat and today when it was actually dry it looked pretty good for a 30 minute wash