ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer motor

2002 clio 172
No cant hear pump working. wipers work but no water coming through on back window,front or headlights. Fuse is ok aswell. Renault want £42 plus VAT for pump but surely i can get it cheaper elsewhere?

172DD Cup
Citroen and Peugeot pumps are the same and they charge much less. Separate pump for headlight washers so you'll need two unless underlying problem

sent from my android phone using tapatalk

Clio 182 arctic
go euro car parts or general traffic etc, they do 2 types ho that list for the car so its best to have urs handy when you order 1, about £14 6months ago. probably gone up now tho.

2002 clio 172
Is it just the 1 pump that controls both headlights and windows? Caus when i priced it at renault today it looked as tho it was one pump does both?

2002 clio 172
Or do you think renault was giving me the window washer price only? Is it a 1 way pump i need.
Sorry not very clued up on this and dont know what i am looking for.
A link would be helpfull please?

172DD Cup
not much info around on headlight washers. not much on ebay either. again could try citroen/ peugeot, check price with renault too.

or try a breakers yard if you got one close. dunno where you are but i go to a1 spares wokingham if i need anything. not been there for the clio yet mind. with the knowledge that PSA (pug & citroen) share the parts with renault you'll have a plethora of cars to choose from.

GSF list windscreen washer pump for £9.75+vat as an option, but can't find anything for headlight washer