ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer jet fuse location ph1 172?

Phase 1 172, boxster
Could someone kindly point out to me the location of the washer jet fuse on the ph1 172, checked the side of the dash but it's not there :( any help appreciated greatly! :)

Phase 1 172, boxster
Both sets of wipers are working fine just both aint spraying water, havnt checked my reverse lights, does it share a fuse with another component?

172 Ph1
Mine was the Washer pump seized , check power and earth at washer pump.
Renparts in the Traders section sell them for £10 inc delivery

Mine was the pump too, There is a guide but I think it might be for the ph2 becouse it has you removing wipers etc. I just pulled back the plastic trim nr the passenger side wiper and the motor pulled out (watch out for the seal) then disconnect the plug and maybe check to see if it is getting power.

Clio 172
As your looking at the fuse board, the smaller fuses second row up from the bottom, on the far left. Photobucket wont let me upload for some reason. If your rear wiper and reverse lights are working its not the fuse.