ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washed, Demon Shine & WOnder Wheels

Monaco 53/468
First time I've ever used Wonder Wheels and second time for DemonShine. Both products, IMO, are excellent for the money. Wonder Wheels is on offer in Halfords too, label said from £29.95 to £14.95 (5ltrs).

Anyway just a quick, poor quality iPhone pic!....

172CLEAN.jpg

The beaut may be up for sale soon so PM if interested (59k miles)

ph2 iceburg 172
i personally wouldnt touch wonder wheels, its very acidic so will corrode your alloys, espiecally if you have any kurbing or blemishes on the wheels.
i would reccomend bilberry or smart wheels if your looking for the best wheel cleaners
just my 2 pence

ph2 iceburg 172
yeh from time to time its alright, if the wheels are looking really bad but tbh most non acidic cleaners can tackle most of the sh*te on the wheels anyway

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I bought 4 boxes of wonderwheels for £7 from CostCo :D Good stuff indeed!

Wonder wheels (well, an Aldi version of it) has made my wheels corrode like mad, I was stupid enough to use it on already corroded wheels :dapprove:

Should be fine to use on excellent condition alloys though, I haven't found anything that cleans wheels as well.