ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning: Sh*troen content (Loeb).

Clio 197
The darn thing came with stickers all over the doors... I've removed some. I might just do the rest, depending on whether I can get used to the ones that are left.

IMG_1608.gif

IMG_1610.gif

IMG_1613.gif

IMG_1615.gif

IMG_1601.gif

IMG_1595.gif

IMG_1593.gif

Last edited:
Looks like a shrunk espace at the back.

Would look rather well lowered a tad. I think they're funky looking.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I actually think that looks really nice! Although the wheels look er... almost non existant!

Clio 197
I actually think that looks really nice! Although the wheels look er... almost non existant!

It's difficult to believe that it's running 17" wheels isn't it?

I intend to get them done in the same silver as the mirrors - so good point.

Monaro VXR
The C4 does basically swallow wheels. Not sure if you have seen the pics of mine but its roughly 80mm down on 18's and it only just about looks right.

The 1.6's are much more comfortable than the VTS though. Great cruises the 1.6's though which if you are doing lots of miles is a good thing. Very comfortable car to sit in.

Expect yours to drop a bit more yet though. Mine dropped a bit over the first month or 2 when I got it. Just has to settle in properly.

Keep forgetting how high they sit as standard though.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Sorry but OMG!!.....but why would a top class Rally Driver put his name to that?? :nono:

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Not bad mile muncher. I've got the same engine in the cooper (I think?).

Lucky you don't have to pay for the depreciation.

I really like these cars. Fair play.

Cliosport doesn't like anything unless it either:

• A supercar
  • A Renault decked on it's arse with a c**k ring in the front bumper.
Why the f**k would he want to lower it? It's a mile muncher not a show car to impress the charvers at FCS or wherever it is you all show off your tow eyes and blue side lights.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I really like these cars. Fair play.

Cliosport doesn't like anything unless it either:

• A supercar
  • A Renault decked on it's arse with a c**k ring in the front bumper.
Why the f**k would he want to lower it? It's a mile muncher not a show car to impress the charvers at FCS or wherever it is you all show off your tow eyes and blue side lights.

Did you have to pay extra for the high horse and stilts after you bought the FRS?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i like what ahmed has done he's taken the loeb and made it a regular vtr+ with black wheels removing almost everything externally that makes it a ltd edition.
The spoiler is like £300 on its own and god knows howmuch the stickers will be to replace the original loebs stickers that just went under the window seals are something like £50 a side or something equally silly. so yours may be alot more since they are like a full door thing.

the C4 is a good car and extrememly good value for money and despite what any one says has no more problems than any other car. its a very comfortable car and does handle pretty well not a sharp as a focus but there are a lot worse out there.
I lol at all the depreciation talk from renault drivers. IIRc he stole the car £11k brand new. you can bearly get low spec fiesta new for that money.

lowering is a good idea though if you get eibachs then there is zero reduction in ride, i actually think the ride got better in mine when i lowered it.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I actually think that looks ok.

Not a car I'd drive but I don't think it's as bad as people are making out.

My Dad has one of those C4 picasso things and it's actually pretty nice inside and pretty well equiped so I'm assuming this will be similar inside.

Fair play for thinking outside the box and doing your own thing. If you are happy with it that's the main thing :)