ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning lights

172 Credit crunch edition
Hi, I put 95 ron fuel in my cup yesterday (I usually put in 98 v-power or 99 tesco and have done since i bought it 2 years ago) travelling down the road about 55-60 ish and the orange engine light in the bottom right hand corner came on! Is this the emissions light? Could it be a lambda problem im guessing? Car is a 2004 172 cup with de-cat. Thanks in advance.
Im sort of hoping that the car isnt used to being run on 95 ron so the ecu is trying to compensate by resetting the parameters thus flagging up a fault on the emissions??? anyone?:S:S

clio 182 cup
this is because you have a decat it did the same to me when i got mine de cat i got it reset at renault and it stayed of for ages but came back on yesterday :(

172 Credit crunch edition
Is it? Ive had the de-cat for about a year now so probably about 2000-3000 miles its been running with the de-cat and ive had no lights come up until now. Stupid french junk, its gong to get part ex'd soon anyway!