ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Warning!!! Clio sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Sport 172
There is a Clio sport on Ebay right now which has had an engine conversion from a 1.2 to a 172 which is apparently over 200bhp which no its not.

This is the ad

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...mobiles_UK&hash=item1e6dc96fa4#ht_1938wt_1344

Just thought i would warn all of you just in case you are looking for a Clio Sport, this car is a bag of s**t i drove 220 to see this car 4 5 months back when i was looking for a Sport and what a waist it was ill list the problems in a second as there as so many

Problems -
  • Has been in rear end smash (When went to see it the boot didnt fit straight and the bumper was dented and paint flake, think has been changed now)
  • The left side skirt was hanging off
  • The battery isnt even fitted down to the engine bay
  • The car drove like rubbish
  • The alloys are a mess
  • The inside is a mess like under the mats are massive dents and creases
  • The roof is creased and loaded with ripples
  • The dash isnt even fitted in its just a pile of mess the clocks and mileage does not work
  • The seats are tatty
  • The rear floor pannel as crushed
  • Front bumper is so flexable and crack all way around
  • The carbon bonnet is as well cracked
There are probably so many more problems i took it for a drive down the road and you sat so high and it was horrible not worth £1000 let alone £3000

This guy hasnt even had the car for more then 4 months because its back on Ebay so soon and before that was on Piston Heads

Just thought i would warn all of you and just let people know not to go there and waist the trip to see it

Cheers
Josh

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The fact it's on eBay puts me off.

The fact it's a conversion puts me off.

The fact real sports are cheaper than this puts me off.

The fact the advert states it's still legally a 1.2 makes me wonder why anyone would even look at it !?

Ged

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PD130 Peach
"Fully Sinfetic" "172 Front Bumer" "Rear Bumer Insert" "MOT intil september" "front Reno" "Dewipered"

and other things as "
Custom Made Induction Kit" and, "insure it for a 1.2 but have 200bhp under the bonnet ;) "

with spelling like that and putting a ;) face in the add, i wouldn't even consider looking at it haha

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Rb Clio 182
Wow another 200bhp clio lol was just going to put this on here lol .

Sound's like a complete down and out !!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
You can see a huge ripple in the roof in the 1st picture! If someone travels to test this its their own fault.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just sent him this....

Hi
Just wondering if youv got any pics of the car when it was involved in a crash as in the 1st pic theres clearly a ripple in the roof next 2 the sunroof cheers

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
look at the skirt just behind the drivers door.. looks like the sill has creased in also to me as theres clearly a bigger gap than normal

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
its the same guy, i was also on this but wouldn't shift on price for my 1200 quid cash offer

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  172cup
Not sure if he has owned it long tho, as ive only seen this driving about recently. He drives like a tit. I honestly thought it was a 1.2, he struggled to get past me and i was doing the speed limit....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
if that's the same car i'm thinking of, it was mint at one stage (and rapid)

It used to belong to someone on here, batman? USed to be a minter!

Sadly this is what happens when chavs get involved.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
If that is batman's old car then it used to be mint, shame to see a good car go to s**t

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  172cup
Texted the number earlier, Asking what engine mod's has it got and if it has a rolling road print out also has it been in an accident since there looks to be a big crease in the roof.
His reply was '' It has got biger manifold new adjust flywheel fast road cams 182 manifold 421 branch and ecu remapp ''

So i asked if he had proof again of any work carried out and accident damage and he replied '' No i dont sorry and not as a far im aware well not since ived owned it''

Tool, Guaranteed he has a mate bidding on it.