ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WANTED - KRYPTONITE

WANTED - 1 kg of pure kryptonite to help me win my races against 16v williams clio,s & 172 cups at the drag strip. Must be pure & from the planet krypton. (lex luther need not apply to add - the last batch you sold me was dog sh1t painted green)

Clio v6

Excuse me if this seems a tad stupid but. Why should you have any problems with a Williams?.

I have left many far behind in my totally standard wee v6. Has the person you want to race got some big V12 engine in his Williams?

Or is it that no matter how fast you go in your V6, it will still not be as wonderful looking as a Williams?

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 17 May 2003
I have left many far behind in my totally standard wee v6. Has the person you want to race got some big V12 engine in his Williams?
No, I think the person who he wants to race got a 1/4 mile time of 14.6 on the same day that the V6 in question ran 14.5 and a Cup ran 14.4.........

Clio v6

Oh well what does he expect, its only a V6 not a Willaims. They are quick for about a 1/4 of a mile.

Shouldnt loose any sleep over it.

So much machoistic boyracering testosterone bagage going on. Im getting bored.

A second hand womans brain is worth far less at auction. ITS USED you see:D

Dash, Im only stirring the sh*t ;) Give me the choice between a Williams and a V6 and Id take the V6 any day of the week despite any shortcomings it might have.

Oh yeah, if people didnt have a "machoistic boyracering testosterone bagage" thing going on, then thered be no-one for you to blow away in your V6....

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 17 May 2003

Oh yeah, if people didnt have a "machoistic boyracering testosterone bagage" thing going on, then thered be no-one for you to blow away in your V6....
LOL Exactly. Thats why I want a VTS:D

MAN - are you all supid or something - ever heard of sarcasm ??

RHYS - what planet are you from - were did ya get them times ?

theres some geezer in a williams who reckons he can have a do. Dont take it serious its only a bit of fun yeh ?

DASH - machoistic testosterone baggage - are you a chick or somethin - only feminists come out with that kind of phrase- are ya ugly as well -

noway!!!

they are totally overpriced on there!

if you go to machine mart i know you can get 97% pure stuff in 5 gallon tubs......

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 17 May 2003

I invented it LOL

DASH - machoistic testosterone baggage - are you a chick or somethin g

Yes

- only feminists come out with that kind of phrase- are ya ugly as well -
Very

theres some geezer in a williams who reckons he can have a do. Dont take it serious its only a bit of fun yeh ?

DASH - machoistic testosterone baggage - are you a chick or somethin - only feminists come out with that kind of phrase- are ya ugly as well -

R2D2 or whatever your name is, check these out:

http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl?date=2003-04-21http://yorkdragway.intrica.co.uk/results.pl?date=2003-04-21

Then type:

R112 for the Cups time

R95 for the Williams

T207 for the V6

To quote Paddy (172 MK2, driver C128!) "SHOT DOWN!"

I didnt take it seriously by the way, hence offering you a 150 bhp engine to improve your performance. :confused: Think youre going to need that Nitrous......

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

HEHEHEHE just checked those times out. Its got to piss you off hehehe :D

rhys - i posted that site 3 days ago tellin everyone to do the same - come on man get with the times.
C3P0 - I was just answering your questions. If you already knew I was right, why imply that I am insane or something for posting those times?

Have you tried http://www.saxosportsclub.co.ukwww.saxosportsclub.co.uk. Itd be more suited to your generally argumentative attitude and apparent love of inane pointless posting.

heyyyyyyyy - your an educated type o guy rhys comin out with those big phrases and that. Come on were only havin a little bit o fun arent we. Do you have a williams 3 clio ? is it as fast as a vtr ?