ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want to change all of the lights... ?

Renault Clio
Alrite guys, I really haven't got a clue when it comes to these sort of things, so please don't be sarcastic, only reply if you want to help :)

I just want to change all of the bulbs on the front of my mk3 dci Clio from yellow to white, what do I need? Think there's three bulbs each side.

Superleggera'd MK3
To get them a nice shade of white it will be hard to do without a HID kit (which you need projector headlights to fit). You can get white looking SMD's for your sidelight, but im not sure which bulb looks whitest for your dipped beam. I have phillips bluevision which cost a lot and are meant to give offa white light but they are still pretty yellow tbh

Superleggera'd MK3

You got a picture of them in your car then mate? If you can get a whiter beam without HID's then I would be interested as well. I looked at threads for ages on here any everyone kept saying how most white look bulbs were just a bit gimmicky

You got a picture of them in your car then mate? If you can get a whiter beam without HID's then I would be interested as well. I looked at threads for ages on here any everyone kept saying how most white look bulbs were just a bit gimmicky

CREE led's or Osram Nightbreakers are supposedly pretty white bulbs - i've seen some people put CREE reversing LEDs in and their reverse light looks like a main beam!