ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W88 *** BG 182 Worsley/M60/M602

182 FF, A6 Avant
I was in the A6 Avant as we got on the M60. Wifey got my 182 today!

Cut down plate looked good.

182 FF, A6 Avant
That's the one! I pulled over to let you past but you declined ;) I wanted to see how much faster a 182 is than the Audi (as the A6 is off for remap soon)

We live near the Marriott so if you see another BG 182 on an RA04 plate then give us a wave!

BG 182cup
Think I might have seen you with little one in the passenger seat before in it (if that's you)
LOL yeah its got some pirelli rubbish on the front so it was losing traction as we got on the m60
think thats because the de-phaser is all over the place though :\

182 FF, A6 Avant
Ha! Yeah that'll be me. He is obsessed with the 182 and always wants to go in "Dadas car" :) It's getting to the point where I'll have to keep it for him as his first car (in 15.5 years time!)

BG 182cup
:) cool I'm hoping to do something like that for my daughter, she's only 6 1/2 months though so it might be a rusty bin by then ;)
we'll have to meet up for a chat dude:coffee:

182 FF, A6 Avant
He would be so distraught if i sold it! up for a meet up too, The boy and I have to occupy ourselves on Saturday as the wife is in central getting her hair done. The butcher in Roe Green is doing a hog roast that we were going to head over to.