ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR8 Estate!! RHD, Manual Muscle Car with extra room!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
This is amazing imo.

[url]http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=27394

[/URL]
It looks brilliant (except for the black stuff on the front, but I'd want one in black so you couldn't see it) It has a V8, an epic warranty and is a Manual!!

Best part of it all is VXR8's go for like £18k when 5 years or so old, that will be an utter bargain!!

Don't think many people will buy new unfortunately as it is expensive conidering people will be put off by the badge, is there much that'll beat it secondhand though??

FF 182
Me and some guys at work were looking at the new brochure for the VXR range (i work for vauxhall) earlier and were saying the exact same thing

That looks great but I think it's priced a tad to high to compete with the Audi and Merc fast estates. At 50k it sneaks in underneath them, but I think if you can afford to spend that much on an estate you'd probably stretch to the extra 10k for the premium brand.

BG Clio 182 - Recaro
Looks a fantastic car - bit long for me at the back - seems considerbaly longer but most likely just the pics

but like said above if i had the money id rather spend that little more for the premium brand of bmw, audi and mercs

cracking car though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's not as pretty as the audi's but I would rather the ls3 over the audi lumps.... Also if you want a bargain the b8 s4 is more tuneable than the b8 rs4.... 800 quid gets you more power in the s4 than a rs4....

Dead cool. The older ones looked loads better (before this facelift) though. I wouldn't purchase one new.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a look at that Maloo 'ute' they now sell over here and according to howmanyleft there are just 2 registered. I so would though, just to satisfy the inner-hooligan.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If I had 50k to blow on a car that would be the last thing i'd look at. Its a very expensive Omega.