ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR Torque Steer Fail

Epic fail.

article20362190dd401c80.jpg

article20362190dd401a80.jpg

article20362190dd401ee0.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036219

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! Did lol!

I have such a hate for Arden Blue these days. Makes people drive like c***s!

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
They dont. My last car was the "Family version" of the VXR (Design 180 Elite Turbo) It used to Torque steer like mad. I had SOOOO many problems with it, so glad I came back to Clio's.

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
They dont. My last car was the "Family version" of the VXR (Design 180 Elite Turbo) It used to Torque steer like mad. I had SOOOO many problems with it, so glad I came back to Clio's.

That says a lot, clios have soooo many problems too, proves these handle like a turd lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My mate sent me a picture of this the other week, he lives round the corner from it. I LOL'd hard. Classic VXR owner/driver behaviour.

clio 197
this car was un insured, lad stole it from his mum when she was out! it was playing with a 400hp s3 at the time and hit a raised section on the roundabout... bad times for the house owners :(

Listerine & Poledo
It could just have been one of those diesel spills we hear about everytime someone heroically bins a ruined Clio.